Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 24

Not a lot going on this week.  I was not able to run at all during the week so today was my first run since Sunday.  I worked on increasing my water intake and was able to get in about 90 ozs or so yesterday before the day was over.  My doctor recommends a total of 192 ozs...each day!  So I'm a long way off from the recommended amount but getting closer.  The best news is that today was a much better day for running!  My ankles still got extremely tight at 1 mile and stayed tight until 2 miles.  After that point though, they loosened up and I was able to finish another mile without any problems.  The goal for tomorrow is 6 miles so that this weekend will mimic race weekend as far as distances are concerned.  I am hoping to have another good week of drinking plenty of water and I will report next week on how that affected the swelling and ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment